Autonomic SAP Security Consultant
To serve our clients even better, we have expanded our services with SAP Security. Hence the reason we are looking for new specialists to strengthen our current TEAM of approximately 30 SAP HANA certified NetWeaver and SAP Security & authorization specialists.
HANA Security, Cloud Security, SAP Security & Authorization (redesign), GRC projects, S/4 HANA (greenfields), advisory services, proactive consulting, both operating independently as well as within a team is essential at Autonomic.
Senior SAP Security Consultant
As a Senior SAP Security Consultant you have your own vision regarding SAP Security projects and SAP Security management. This vision is formed by accumulated knowledge being part of or managing SAP Security projects at various clients.
What do you need to do in order to fit within our TEAM and make an impact with our clients:
Training and knowledge
- A minimum of 7 years of SAP Security experience with SAP ECC systems and applications such as HCM, BI/BW/BO, CRM, SRM, Solution Manager and XI.
- Professional SAP Security certification or willing to get this accreditation
- GRC AC Consultant certification or willing to get this accreditation
Nice to have:
- HANA (2.0, 3.0 certification)
- CISA, CRISC, CISM of CISSP (Certificeringen)
Skills and experience
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing authorization concepts in SAP landscapes.
- Knowledge and/or experience in implementing Access Management applications, such as SAP GRC-Access Control (10 – 12).
- You have knowledge and/or experience of SAP base Security
- You have knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following SAP Security areas:
- SAP HANA Security includes XS and XSA
- SAP S4/HANA Security
- SAP FIORI Security
- Cloud Security
- Secure DevOps
- Knowledge and/or experience with SAP GRC-Process Control (10 – 12).
- Knowledge and/or experience in the drafting and implementation of SAP Security Governance Frameworks.
“State of the art technology, that is what we do best.”
Autonomic for me means freedom to choose, a great work-life balance, lots of flexibility, high quality services and having fun.
Characteristics and core values
Organization & Realization
- You formulate clear objectives for yourself and the team
- You keep a good overview of tasks and Responsibilities
- You have insights, you are proactive and can anticipate and switch in case of unexpected circumstances
- You take into account the organizational culture and recognize internal relationships
- You take a proactive approach by initiating a conversation with other departments or colleagues working in other departments
- You know the way to navigate within the organization and make sure you will get support and/or approvals with regards to certain decisions or advice
- You quickly get a buy in for your position, opinion or plan with regards to adopting new knowledge or technologies
- You are capable to turn around resistance to the positive and you do this in an active and enthusiastic way
You seek mutual interests and you are always looking for a win-win situation
Unlimited number of vacation days
We offer freedom to arrange your own holidays, suitable to your personal situation and with regards to possibilities at the customer side.
We offer a salary that is far above market conditions, related to your personal turnover. We also offer freedom of choice in car selection.
Access to a wealth of knowledge
We offer you the knowledge and experience of a team of SAP Technology Consultants with in total hundreds of years of experience.
We’ve seen it all and can support you in a variety of ways during your migration project, upgrades or other activities.
Total freedom and autonomy in your career
- We offer an unlimited training budget
We give you the freedom and responsibility to organize your own way of work and personal development
Does this appeal to you? Please contact us at: