Autonomic SAP Security Consultant
Autonomic is the SAP NetWeaver Technology specialist and we have become the best and largest player in the Dutch market with this type of focus. In addition to SAP NetWeaver Technology, we also offer services in the area of SAP Security, focusing on a wide range of perspectives.
That is why we are looking for expansion of our current team of approximately 30 SAP certified NetWeaver and SAP Security specialists.
HANA Security, Cloud Security, SAP Security, GRC projects, authorization redesign, S/4 HANA greenfields, advisory services, proactive consulting, both operating independently as well as within a team is essential at Autonomic. The type of assignment you are going to do depends on your personal preference and of course your knowledge and experience.
Medior SAP Security Consultant
As a Medior SAP Security Consultant, you are shaping your own vision regarding SAP Security management and SAP Security projects. You have already gained the necessary knowledge through training and certification and you have already been part of one or more complex SAP Security projects at medium to large sized customers.
What do you need to do in order to fit within our TEAM and make an impact with our clients:
Training and knowledge
- A minimum of 4 years of SAP Security experience with SAP ECC systems and applications such as HCM, BI/BW/BO, CRM, SRM, Solution Manager and XI.
- You have one or more of the following certifications:
- Associate SAP Security certification
- GRC AC-Consultant certification
Nice to have:
- Professional SAP Security Certification
- HANA 2.0 Certification
- CISA, CRISC, CISM of CISSP Certifications
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience designing and implementing authorization concepts in SAP landscapes.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of SAP base Security
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following SAP Security areas:
- Implementing Access Management applications such as SAP GRC-Access Control 10 – 12.
- SAP HANA Security including XS and XSA
- SAP S4/HANA Security
- SAP FIORI Security
- Cloud Security
- Secure DevOps
Nice to have:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with SAP GRC-Process Control (10 – 12).
Freedom, responsibility and autonomy, these terms matter to Autonomic
Autonomic for me means freedom to choose, a great work-life balance, lots of flexibility, high quality services and having fun.
Characteristics and core values
- You keep a good overview of tasks and responsibilities of your colleagues
- You are willing to brainstorm, you will help where needed and you are committed to what you agree to
- You are pragmatic and quickly see the executable side of the case
- You are used to working with deadlines, targets or KPI’s where the pressure is on performance and results
- You are willing to take the extra mile
- Working in a good team is important and you understand that you also need to make a positive contribution to this
Unlimited number of vacation days
We offer the complete freedom to take holidays based on your personal situation and possibilities at the customer side.
We offer a salary that is far above market conditions, related to your personal turnover. We also offer a freedom of choice in your car selection.
Access to a wealth of knowledge
We offer you the knowledge and experience of a team of SAP Technology Consultants with in total hundreds of years of experience.
We have seen it all and can support you in a variety of ways during your migration projects, upgrades or other activities.
Complete freedom and autonomy in career
- We offer an unlimited training budget
- We give you the freedom and responsibility to organize your own way of work and personal development
Does this appeal to you? Please contact us at: